1. We believe the Holy Bible, in both the Old and New Testaments, to be God’s divinely inspired written word and our sole source for faith and practice.
3:16-17 | 2 Peter 1:20 | Romans 16:25-26
2. We believe God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit comprise the eternal Godhead and are one in nature and in purpose.
1:26 | Romans
1:20 | Matthew
3. We believe that all men are sinners by nature, separated from God and are in need of eternal salvation, the restoration of our relationship with God.
3:23 | Romans 5:12 | Romans 6:23
4. We believe that because of God’s great love for man, He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross, shed his blood as the payment for man’s sin and then raised Him again from the dead to provide for man’s salvation.
5:8 | 1
Corinthians 15:1-4 | John 3:16
5. We believe salvation must be personally received by faith, trusting in what Jesus did for us and receiving His Lordship over our lives.
10:9-10 | John 1:12 | John 3:3
6. We believe it is the will of God for every believer to be filled with the Holy Spirit and speak with new tongues. This experience of divine empowerment is distinct and separate from the experience of salvation.
Mark 16:17 | Acts 2:4 | Acts 11:14-16